Friday, July 23, 2010

I am that one is positive

Self-motivated, quick learner, clear thinker, energetic team player, proactive attitude I have passed TEM 8 and JLPT1 chi flat ironchi hair straightener. In Japan, I visited many famous Japanese companies, such as Toyota, Kyocera and Tokyo Stock Exchange, and so on. So I can say I have acquired basic knowledge of business administration both in theory and in practice. I'm very optimistic and confident. I like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything. I organized Chinese students to communicate with the local people. I also did the part time job. My favorite pastime is volleyball .translation ,interpreter in English or Japanese;HR,;business administration;goods sales; .teacher. I am that one is positive, keep forging ahead. It is serious at the same time to compare the work. Can live in harmony to colleagues around, I am a more intelligent and more ideals person, liking challenges oneself, to strict with oneselfing, have responsibility and confidence hard with group,I like putting forward the suggestion that relevant and improving the thought of relevant products at the same time, I hope my company can give me a good platform, can let me show my ability,
My job goal is to become an engineer qualified, can improve the machine, carry on relevant improvement to the products, is responsible for people, is responsible for company, is responsible for society. I believe I can gocheap prom dresses, do a good job of own job with all energy of me, firmly believe oneself can create loud economic benefits most for company of me too,cheap wedding gowns with the social benefithair straighteners but I want to declare at the same time, I hope my company can be responsible for human life

Sense
SMOOTHY WIND
Freeman




No comments:

Post a Comment